Piles laser surgery cost relies on many variables. Typically, people whose symptoms increase and interfere with their everyday life are advised to have piles surgery. Haemorrhoidectomy or Piles surgery is used to treat piles, which are lumps or clusters of bulging, uncomfortable veins in your anus region. Numerous factors, such as excessive bowel movement straining, obesity, and pregnancy, might contribute to piles. Proctologists, who specialise in colon, rectum, and anus disorders, are typically the ones who treat piles.
When someone learns they need surgery, we get how overwhelmed they might become. Surgery is a painful process in itself. Patients and their families may also bear a heavy burden from the research and estimation of costs. As a result, we at HexaHealth have put up a detailed summary of the piles laser treatment cost.
How much Piles Laser Treatment costs?
Piles Laser Treatment cost in India starts from ₹55000. Usually, the cost of Piles Laser Treatment is different in various hospitals and centres depending upon multiple factors. The average cost of Piles Laser Treatment is ₹82500 while the price range can reach ₹110000.
Piles Laser Treatment Cost Overview
|Surgery Name||Piles Laser Treatment|
About Piles Laser Treatment
Laser Surgery for Piles or Haemorrhoids is a surgical procedure in which a laser beam is used to shrink the Haemorrhoids, which are swo... Read More
Why Does Piles Laser Treatment Cost Vary?
The Piles operation cost in India are influenced by a number of factors. Look over the following critical elements that affect the overall cost.
- Consultation Fee
- Admission fee
- Patient’s Medical Condition
- Type of Hospital
- Location or City
- Patient’s age
- Diagnostic Tests
- Type of room chosen
- Post-procedure complications involved in the procedure
Piles Laser Treatment Cost Breakup in India
The cost breakdown of laser haemorrhoid surgery is determined by the initial diagnosis tests the surgeon recommends, the medical equipment used during the process, and the postoperative testing (if necessary). The piles laser treatment cost in India is broken down below along with a few key costs associated with the process.
Piles Laser Treatment Cost
|Cost Breakup (INR)|
Doctor Consultation Fee
|OPD Fee|| |
|Diagnosis Tests|| |
|Procedure Cost|| |
|Medicine Cost|| |
|Bed Charges|| |
List of Piles Laser Treatment Costs in India
The piles laser treatment cost varies from place to city in India. The piles operation cost is influenced by the availability of medical facilities and state-of-the-art treatment options in different cities. For the best medical care, big cities provide a wide selection of hospitals. However, the costs can be greater than expected. See the list of Indian cities below for a city-by-city breakdown of the laser treatment for piles price.
|City Name|| |
Min & Max Cost
Rs. 50,000 - 1,00,000
Rs. 60,000- 1,11,000
Insurance for Piles Surgery in India
Possessing insurance or a Mediclaim is the simplest approach to reduce the cost of a piles laser treatment in India. HexaHealth provides excellent and dependable services to handle cashless medical claims and pay for any expenses related to piles laser treatment. Contact with our top consultants, who can help you with the most simple, practical solutions throughout India.
The common questions which arises while facing the complications due to the Piles Disease are:
- Laser Piles Treatment covered or not in Insurance in India?
- Empanelled Hospitals List under the Insurance in India?
- Cashless claim process in Empanelled hospitals of India?
- Reimbursement Claims outside the Empanelled Hospitals of India?
Let’s discuss step-by-step.
Is Piles Laser Treatment covered under Medical Insurance?
Yes, Piles Surgery is covered under health insurance.
List of Medical Insurance Companies for Piles Operation
Check the list of all medical insurance companies providing the facilities of Piles Laser Treatment across India.
Insurance Network Hospitals in India for Piles Laser treatment
The following is the list of all network hospitals empanelled under the medical insurance companies in India for Piles laser treatment.
|Terna Speciality Hospital & Research Centre||Mumbai||Plot no 12, Sector 22, Phase ||, opp. Railway Station, Nerul West, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706|
|Jaypee Hospital||Noida||Jaypee Hospital Rd, Goberdhanpur, Sector 128, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304|
|Gurugram||Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana - 122001|
Cashless Claim Process for Piles Surgery
HexaHealth's consultants are available throughout India and can assist you in successfully completing the cashless claim process for piles laser treatment.
- Obtain a cashless insurance pre-approval.
- There is no paperwork on your end.
- Quick and simple claim process settlement.
Reimbursement Claim for Piles Operation
It is now simple to submit a reimbursement claim for a piles laser treatment with HexaHealth. Get assistance from our best advisers in India who will help you settle and complete the insurance refund exactly and effectively.
Why wait? If urgency? Don’t forget to connect with our experts at #91 88606 88606 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and get solutions as earliest as possible.
Medical Loan for Piles Surgery in India
Covering our medical costs is necessary owing to the increasing unpredictability of piles laser treatment. The cost of a piles operation at a large, reputable hospital is not something that everyone in India can afford to pay for with a good premium insurance plan.
Get a medical loan for piles surgery in India at 0% interest with simple and flexible EMIs now to relieve your worries. HexaHealth's top consultants are here to assist you in obtaining simple, hassle-free medical emergency loans so that you may manage the challenges of piles disease.
If you live in India and don't have insurance, you can apply for a medical loan with:
- Instant approval
- No Collateral
- 0 Processing Fee
- 0% Interest
- Easy & Flexible EMIs
Piles Laser Treatment Cost from Expert Doctors
Get free quotes on possible lowest cost of Piles Laser Treatment from HexaHealth’s expert doctors.
Piles Laser Treatment Cost from NABH Accredited Hospitals
Get an average cost of Piles Laser Treatment from the trusted hospitals here. Compare the lowest Piles Laser Treatment cost from the top hospitals and know the treatment cost breakup and expenses details. Book online appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Piles laser treatment cost?
Piles laser treatment in India costs around Rs 55,000 to Rs 1,10,000, with an average cost being Rs 75,000.
What is the minimum cost of laser treatment for piles in india?
Depending on many parameters, piles laser surgery cost varies with minimum price being Rs 55,000.
What is the average cost of piles operation in India?
What is the maximum price of piles surgery cost in India?
What is the laser hemorrhoid surgery cost from trusted Hospitals in India?
Who are the expert top doctors in India for Piles laser treatment ?
The following are some of the best doctors in India empanelled with HexaHealth who specialise in creating and performing the ideal course of therapy for people with piles and who seek to provide high-quality Laser Piles Surgery at an affordable price:
What is the Piles laser surgery cost in India covered under insurance?
Pile operation costs in India range from Rs. 55,000 to Rs. 1,10,000 depending on a number of factors:
- In India, a piles laser procedure costs a minimum of Rs. 55,000.
- Piles operation in India, on an average costs roughly Rs. 75,000.
- In India, maximum cost of piles surgery might reach upto Rs. 1,10,000.
How to apply for a personal loan for laser treatment for piles in India?
Apply for a personal loan using these steps if you want to get piles surgery in India:
- As soon as you have verified your eligibility, submit the application.
- After entering the required personal, professional, and financial information, submit your application.
- Documents must be scanned and uploaded.
- The professionals will examine the submitted forms and papers.
- The loan will be sanctioned once it has been validated, and the amount will show in your bank account a few days later.
What documents are required for a loan of Piles laser treatment in india?
When applying for a loan in India to cover the cost of a piles surgery, the following documents must be submitted:
- As proof of address, ration cards, utility bills, electricity bills, passports, and voter ID cards
- A valid driver's licence, passport, birth certificate, PAN card, and Aadhaar card are examples of acceptable forms of identification.
- Document of Employment that serves as a certification of the salaried professional's one year of nonstop employment
- Proof of Income/Salary: a recent six-month bank account statement for salaried professionals and a recent three-month pay stub for self-employed professionals.
- Visit email@example.com or give us a call at +91 88606 88606 for a complete list of the documents required for your loan application.
How much time does it take to get a Piles laser treatment loan approved in India?
While the time it takes for your Piles Surgery loan to get authorised varies depending on the lender, contacting HexaHealth may enable you to have one approved in as little as 5 minutes.
How much personal loan amount can I take for Piles Laser Surgery in India?
You can avail of a personal loan with Easy & Flexible EMIs at 0 % interest at HexaHealth for any procedure, including Piles laser treatment.
What is the piles surgery in india?
In India, laser hemorrhoid surgery cost range from Rs 55,000 to Rs 1,10,000. Delhi has the most affordable laser treatment of all the major cities where it costs around Rs 53000.
Get Cost Estimate for Piles Laser Treatment
Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Different Cities in India
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Ahmedabad
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Amritsar
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Bengaluru
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Chandigarh
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Chennai
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Dehradun
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Delhi
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Faridabad
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Ghaziabad
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Greater Noida
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Gurugram
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Guwahati
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Hyderabad
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Indore
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Jaipur
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Jammu
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Kota
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Lucknow
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Mumbai
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Mysuru
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Navi Mumbai
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Noida
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Patna
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Prayagraj
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Pune
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Rajkot
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Surat
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Thane
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Thiruvanthapuram
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Vadodara
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in Varanasi
Cost of other treatments in India
- Sclerotherapy for Varicose Veins Cost in India
- Open Circumcision Cost in India
- Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost in India
- Umbilical Hernia Surgery (Umbilical Hernioplasty) Cost in India
- Open Cholecystectomy Cost in India
- Laser Surgery for Fissure Cost in India
- Laser Surgery for Fistula Cost in India
- Total Thyroidectomy Cost in India
- Incision & Drainage Cost in India
- Stapler Surgery for Piles Cost in India
- Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins (EVLT) Cost in India
- Stapler Circumcision Cost in India
- Laser Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus Cost in India
- Open Hydrocele Surgery (Open Hydrocelectomy) Cost in India
- Pilonidal Flap Surgery Cost in India
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Cost in India
- Lumpectomy (Breast Lump Surgery, Breast Conservation Surgery) Cost in India
- Breast Abscess Drainage Cost in India
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy Cost in India
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Cost in India
- Laparoscopic Rectal Prolapse Surgery Cost in India
- Open Nissen Fundoplication (GERD Surgery) Cost in India
- Toe Nail Excision Cost in India
- Mole Excision Cost in India
- Lipoma Removal Cost in India
- Open Appendectomy Cost in India
- Laser Circumcision Cost in India
- Parathyroidectomy Cost in India
- Laser Surgery for Hydrocele Cost in India
- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair Cost in India