Laser circumcision cost in India varies depending on the patient's health, the type of procedure used, and the equipment required. There are three ways in which Circumcision can be performed: Open, Stapler and Laser. The laser circumcision cost varies due to several additional reasons discussed below.
Circumcision is a surgical procedure that exposes the tip of the penis by removing the foreskin. Generally, this treatment is advised one to two days after the baby is born, though it can also be performed on older kids and adults.
The majority of the time, laser circumcisions are performed for both medical and non-medical purposes. Medical reasons may include phimosis (tight foreskin by birth) or penile infections like Balanoposthitis, Paraphimosis, and Balanitis. In contrast, non-medical reasons involve some religious practices in the Jewish, African, and Islamic communities.
How much Laser Circumcision costs?
Laser Circumcision cost in India starts from ₹22000. Usually, the cost of Laser Circumcision is different in various hospitals and centres depending upon multiple factors. The average cost of Laser Circumcision is ₹31000 while the price range can reach ₹40000.
Laser Circumcision Cost Overview
|Surgery Name||Laser Circumcision|
Why Does Laser Circumcision Cost in India Vary?
There are multiple aspects which directly impact the laser circumcision cost in India. Check the following important factors which influence the overall cost.
- Consultation Fee
- Admission fee
- Need for Circumcision (Medical or Religious reasons)
- Patient's Medical Condition (Infection of the glans penis and associated comorbidities like Diabetes etc.)
- Type of Hospital
- Location or City
- Patient's age
- Type of the procedure involved (Open, laser or Stapler)
- Diagnostic Tests
- Experienced Anaesthesist
- Type of Room chosen
- Covered under Insurance or not
Laser Circumcision Cost Breakup in India
The initial diagnostic tests prescribed by the surgeon, the type of the procedure and the medical equipment used in the procedure govern the cost breakup of Laser circumcision. The following explains the cost of foreskin surgery in India with some necessary expenses during the procedure.
|Circumcision Expenses||Cost Breakup (INR)|
Doctor Consultation Fee
|Surgeon charges||Rs. 4000|
|Diagnosis Tests||Rs. 1500|
|OT charges||Rs. 4500|
|Anaesthetist charges||Rs. 1500|
|Procedure Cost||Rs. 7000|
|Medicine Cost||Rs. 2,000|
|Bed Charges||Rs. 2,000|
List of Laser Circumcision Surgery Costs (City wise)
In India, laser circumcision costs vary from city to city. The availability of medical facilities and state-of-the-art treatment options in different cities influences costs associated with circumcision or phimosis (tight foreskin) surgery. Large towns have various hospitals to choose from for the best medical care. But the expenses can be more significant than expected. See the Indian cities below for a city-by-city breakdown of how much a foreskin procedure costs.
Min & Max Cost
|Gurugram||Rs. 20000 - 38000|| |
|Mumbai||Rs. 22000 - 40000||Rs. 31,000|
|Bengaluru||Rs. 22000 - 40000||Rs. 31,000|
|Noida||Rs. 20000 - 38000||Rs. 29,000|
Rs. 22000 - 40000
Insurance for Laser Circumcision Surgery in India
In India, having insurance or a mediclaim is the simplest method to avoid paying expensive medical expenses for Laser circumcision. HexaHealth provides excellent and reliable services to manage cashless medical claims and pay for all laser circumcision-related expenses. Please reach out to our top consultants so they can help you provide the simplest, most practical solutions throughout India. Additionally, you may analyse insurance coverage and estimate the price of insurance for foreskin surgery in India.
When dealing with the issues brought on by penile diseases, the following questions frequently come up:
- Is Laser Circumcision covered or not in Insurance in India?
- Empanelled Hospitals List under the Insurance in India?
- Cashless claim process in Empanelled hospitals of India?
- Reimbursement Claims outside the Empanelled Hospitals of India?
Let’s discuss step-by-step.
Is Paraphimosis treatment covered under Medical Insurance?
Yes, laser circumcision or paraphimosis treatment is covered under health insurance.
List of Medical Insurance Companies for Laser Circumcision
Check the list of all medical insurance companies providing facilities for Laser circumcision across India.
Star Health Insurance
ICICI Prudential General Insurance
Insurance Network Hospitals in India for Laser Circumcision
The following is the list of all network hospitals empanelled under the medical insurance companies in India for Laser Circumcision.
|Terna Speciality Hospital & Research Centre||Mumbai||Plot no 12, Sector 22, Phase ||, opp. Railway Station, Nerul West, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706|
|Aster RV||Bangalore|| |
CA-37, 24th Main, 1st Phase, J.P.Nagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560078
|Artemis Hospital||Gurugram|| |
Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana - 122001
Cashless Claim Process for Phimosis Surgery
HexaHealth's consultants are available throughout India and can assist you in successfully completing the cashless claim process for a laser circumcision.
- Obtain pre-approval for cashless insurance.
- There is no paperwork on your end.
- Quick and hassle-free claim process settlement.
Reimbursement Claim for Laser Circumcision
It is now simple to submit a reimbursement claim for Laser circumcision, thanks to HexaHealth. Please get help from our best advisers in India, who will help you settle and complete the insurance refund precisely and effectively.
Why not now? In a hurry? Please reach out to our experts at (+91) 88606 88606 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers as soon as possible.
Medical Loan for Laser Circumcision in India
Due to the rising unpredictability of phimosis surgery, we need to pay for our medical expenses. Everyone in India cannot afford to pay for the laser circumcision expense at a big, recognised hospital, even with a decent premium insurance plan.
Get a medical loan for the foreskin surgery cost in India at 0% interest with easy and flexible EMIs immediately to rest your worries. Top consultants at HexaHealth can help you apply for uncomplicated, hassle-free medical emergency loans so you can handle the obstacles of penile disease.
If you live in India and don't have insurance, you can apply for a medical loan with the following:
- Instant approval
- No Collateral
- 0 Processing Fee
- 0% Interest
- Easy & Flexible EMIs
Laser Circumcision Cost from Expert Doctors
Get free quotes on possible lowest cost of Laser Circumcision from HexaHealth’s expert doctors.
Laser Circumcision Cost from NABH Accredited Hospitals
Get an average cost of Laser Circumcision from the trusted hospitals here. Compare the lowest Laser Circumcision cost from the top hospitals and know the treatment cost breakup and expenses details. Book online appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Laser circumcision cost?
Laser circumcision in India costs around Rs 25,000 to Rs 80,000, with an average cost being Rs 52,000.
What is the minimum Laser circumcision cost in India?
In India, phimosis surgery cost varies depending on many parameters, with the minimum laser circumcision cost being Rs 25000.
What is the average laser circumcision surgery cost in India?
In India, phimosis surgery may cost around Rs 52,000 on average.
What is the maximum paraphimosis treatment cost in India?
Depending on the various factors, foreskin surgery costs Rs 80,000 in India.
What is the cost of phimosis surgery in India from trusted Hospitals?
The location, the type of procedure, and a few other factors determine the cost of phimosis surgery. Almost all hospitals in India provide the cutting-edge medical technology and relatively affordable services. By maintaining a clean atmosphere and avoiding infection, the medical facilities in India strive to keep these procedures as safe as possible. The typical cost of Laser circumcision in India is around Rs 52,000.
Who are the expert top doctors in India for phimosis surgery costs?
With expertise in designing and carrying out the ideal course of treatment for individuals with penile diseases, the following are some of the top doctors in India empanelled with HexaHealth that aim to deliver high-quality laser circumcision at a reasonable price:
Does insurance cover foreskin surgery costs in India?
Yes, insurance covers procedures, including laser circumcision. Contact us at email@example.com or +91 88606 88606 for hassle-free insurance coverage for phimosis surgery in any part of India.
What is the laser circumcision surgery cost in India covered under insurance?
In India, the paraphimosis treatment cost in India varies depending on several factors, ranging between Rs.25,000 to Rs.80,000:
- The minimum circumcision cost in India is Rs. 25,000.
- The average phimosis surgery cost in India is around Rs.52,000.
- Maximum foreskin surgery cost goes up to Rs. 80,000.
How to apply for a personal loan for laser circumcision in India?
Apply for a personal loan by following these steps in India for laser circumcision:
- Verify your eligibility before starting the application.
- Apply after providing the required personal, professional, and financial information.
- Scan and upload the necessary paperwork
- The specialists will validate the submitted forms and papers.
- The loan will be sanctioned after being validated, and the loan amount will appear in your bank in a few days.
What documents are required for a loan of paraphimosis treatment cost in India?
To apply for a loan for laser circumcision in India, you must submit the following paperwork:
- As proof of address, ration cards, utility bills, electricity bills, passports, and voter ID cards
- A valid driver's licence, passport, birth certificate, PAN card, and Aadhaar card are acceptable forms of identification.
- Document of Employment that serves as a certification of the salaried professional's one year of continuous employment.
- Income/Salary Proof: For self-employed professionals, a previous three-month pay stub; for salaried professionals, a bank account statement from the preceding six months.
Visit firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 88606 88606 for a complete list of the documents required for your loan application.
How much time does it take to get a laser circumcision loan approved in India?
While the length of time it takes for your phimosis surgery loan to get granted varies depending on the lender, contacting us at HexaHealth could result in approval in as little as 5 minutes.
How much personal loan amount can I take for laser circumcision in India?
You can avail of a personal loan with Easy & Flexible EMIs at 0 % interest at HexaHealth for any procedure, including laser circumcision.
What is the cost of laser circumcision in India?
In India, laser circumcision costs range from Rs 25000 to Rs 80,000.
How much does Circumcision cost?
In Mumbai, the circumcision cost ranges from Rs 22,000 to Rs 40,000, with an average price of Rs 31,000.
Get Cost Estimate for Laser Circumcision
Laser Circumcision Cost in Different Cities in India
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Ahmedabad
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Amritsar
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Bengaluru
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Chandigarh
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Chennai
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Dehradun
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Delhi
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Faridabad
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Ghaziabad
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Greater Noida
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Gurugram
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Guwahati
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Hyderabad
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Indore
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Jaipur
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Jammu
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Kota
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Lucknow
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Mumbai
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Mysuru
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Navi Mumbai
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Noida
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Patna
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Prayagraj
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Pune
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Rajkot
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Surat
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Thane
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Thiruvanthapuram
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Vadodara
- Laser Circumcision Cost in Varanasi
Cost of other treatments in India
- Piles Laser Treatment Cost in India
- Sclerotherapy for Varicose Veins Cost in India
- Open Circumcision Cost in India
- Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost in India
- Umbilical Hernia Surgery (Umbilical Hernioplasty) Cost in India
- Open Cholecystectomy Cost in India
- Laser Surgery for Fissure Cost in India
- Laser Surgery for Fistula Cost in India
- Total Thyroidectomy Cost in India
- Incision & Drainage Cost in India
- Stapler Surgery for Piles Cost in India
- Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins (EVLT) Cost in India
- Stapler Circumcision Cost in India
- Laser Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus Cost in India
- Open Hydrocele Surgery (Open Hydrocelectomy) Cost in India
- Pilonidal Flap Surgery Cost in India
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Cost in India
- Lumpectomy (Breast Lump Surgery, Breast Conservation Surgery) Cost in India
- Breast Abscess Drainage Cost in India
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy Cost in India
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Cost in India
- Laparoscopic Rectal Prolapse Surgery Cost in India
- Open Nissen Fundoplication (GERD Surgery) Cost in India
- Toe Nail Excision Cost in India
- Mole Excision Cost in India
- Lipoma Removal Cost in India
- Open Appendectomy Cost in India
- Parathyroidectomy Cost in India
- Laser Surgery for Hydrocele Cost in India
- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair Cost in India