10 Best Exercises for Vagina Tightening - Easy Steps of Poses
Will you not agree with the fact that exercise is a must for happy and healthy living? But while you have been concentrating all your energies on your abs, legs, arms, etc., did you know it is equally important to focus on vagina tightening exercises? Yes, you heard that right! To ensure that you do not pee when you laugh or sneeze and to maintain a good sexual life, a healthy and tight vagina is a must.
So, if you have heard about exercise for tightening vaginas and wondered what it is all about, you are on the right page. This read will discuss what a loose vagina is, its symptoms, causes, cure, how to tighten your vagina naturally by exercise, and much more.
So, let's break the many myths and misconceptions and snap back your vaginas to their previous shapes.
Table of Contents
- What is a Loose Vagina?
- Signs and Symptoms of a Weak Vagina
- How Can You Strengthen Your Vaginal Muscles?
- Effective Exercises for Tightening the Vagina
- The Role of Exercises in Vaginal Tightening
- Do’s and Don'ts While Performing Exercises
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Related Expert Doctors
- Related Hospitals
What is a Loose Vagina?
Let's get started with the fact that there is no such thing as a "loose vagina". Even though your vagina might get a little loose due to certain factors, it can not always stay in a single state. The vagina can expand and return to its regular shape, like the mouth.
Furthermore, the vagina is elastic. This means that the vagina is made of flexible walls, which, with a little effort, can be as healthy as before.
Book an Appointment
Signs and Symptoms of a Weak Vagina
The human body shows signs of all the changes in the body. So, if you have been feeling a little uncomfortable or uneasy regarding your vagina and related activities, chances are that your body is giving you signals. And that it's time for you to make some changes.
Some common symptoms of a weak vagina wall are:
- A constant pressure sensation in your pelvis
- Feeling a bulge in your vaginal area
- Unintentional passing of gas
- Leaking urine when you sneeze, cough, or laugh
- Difficulty in bladder and bowel movements
How Can You Strengthen Your Vaginal Muscles?
Now that we know what a loose vagina is, it is time to come to the essential part. How can women facing this problem overcome it, and what are the best vagina tightening exercises? Let's have a quick look.
- Pelvic exercises: These are effective exercises that strengthen the muscles around your bladder, bottom, vagina and penis. Pelvic exercises are great for treating pelvic organ prolapse for better sex life and urinary incontinence.
- Kegel exercises: A simple release and clench pelvic exercise, kegel exercises are highly beneficial for both men and women. Doing them daily is one of the best exercises to tighten the vagina.
- Vaginal cones: The use of vaginal cones in pelvic floor exercises has been known to tighten your vagina naturally by exercise, boosting your confidence level.
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NES): It is a modality that sends electrical impulses to nerves that causes muscle contraction, NES is one of the oldest and the most effective vagina tightening exercises.
Effective Exercises for Tightening the Vagina
Did you know that just by making simple exercises a part of your daily routine, you can achieve wonders with your vaginal health? Your performance and dedication will bring relaxation and harmony to your lives.
We bring you some of the most effective and the best exercise to tighten the vagina. All these forms of exercises can be performed among all age groups, pre and post-deliveries.
- Kegel Exercises: A simple clench and release exercise about strengthening the pelvic floor. Pelvis is the area between your hips. The right way to do a Kegel exercise is as follows:
- Always ensure that the bladder is empty.
- You can lie down or sit comfortably as you like.
- Tighten your vaginal muscles for at least 8 seconds.
- Relax for 10 seconds.
- And repeat for at least 8-10 rounds.
What makes Kegel simply fantastic is that it is suitable not just for women but also men. Within just a few days, you will feel the difference in not just your vaginal muscles but also your bladder control.
- Squats: Squats are one of the best forms of exercise for not just the excellent health of your core muscles, hamstrings, and buttocks but also for your vagina. Being one of the most famous gym exercises, the right way to do squats is:
- Stand with your feet in line with the shoulders.
- Lower yourself till your butts are in line with your knees.
- You can either hold for a few seconds or stand back.
- Repeat at least three sets of 15 each for best results.
Once you have attained expertise in this, you can also try squats with weights.
- Chinese Balls: Chinese balls are a pair of balls joined by a rope. You only need to insert the balls into your vagina and practice Kegel for a few seconds. These balls are used to tighten the pelvic floor muscles.
Even though these balls are available in various shapes and weights, it is best to start with light weights initially. These balls should be used for up to 15 minutes daily. It is essential to consult your doctor before using Chinese balls.
- Vaginal Weightlifting: Vaginal weightlifting is a pelvis floor design similar to Kegels. All you need to do is lift and squeeze objects through your vagina. It might sound offbeat, but it is one of the best exercises to tighten the vagina.
Some of the many benefits of vaginal weightlifting are:
- Better internal control during penetration
- Enhanced sexual arousal
- Intense contractions during the climax
- A firmer grip during intercourse results in enhanced pleasure and orgasm for your partner
Vaginal weightlifting is excellent not just for your sex life and the tightening of your pelvic muscles but also for ensuring a good blood supply to your genitals.
- Glute Bridges: Glute bridge is an effective vagina tightening exercise you can do daily. Glute bridges engage the body's core, gluteal muscles, lower back, and hips. The right ways to do the glute bridges are:
- Lie down on your back with arms next to your body. Bend the knees and place them on the pad to the hip's width.
- Pull the gluteal muscles, thighs and core of the body.
- Lift your hips in a posture that forms a line from the knees to the shoulders.
- Maintain the balance and try to stay in this position.
- Ensure to practice of the proper technique to maintain the position.
- Repeat 10 times and do 3 sets
Practising glute bridges daily for a few mins can do wonders for your overall body. Some of its many benefits are:
- It will help you to get rid of back pain.
- It will cure your knee pains.
- Formation of the firm and rounded butts.
- Improves the overall posture of the body.
- It boosts stamina and adds core strength to the body.
- Enhances the quality of your deadlifts and squats significantly.
- Medicine Ball Sit-Ups: As the name suggests, medicine ball sit-ups are all about a medicine ball used to deliver a powerful workout. The focused muscles are the abdominal muscles, glutes, and hamstrings. The proper technique to perform a medicine ball sit up are:
- Start by grabbing a medicine ball and lie on the mat with your knees bent at 90 degrees.
- Engage your core and ensure your spine and pelvis are in a natural position.
- Always ensure your chin is tucked as if you are holding something under your chin.
- Keep the medicine ball at your chest and start the upward movement by tucking your abs.
- Curl your upper body towards your knees, hold for as long as possible, and return to the starting position.
- Repeat the sets.
The many benefits of doing this vagina tightening exercise are:
- Strengthens the core
- Versatile core exercise
- Boosts your stamina for other activities
- Yoga: According to yoga, vaginal health plays an imperative role in the emotional, physical, and psychological well-being of a woman. Some of the most common yoga asanas that can be practised to ensure the good health and tightening of your vagina are:
- Prasarita padottanasana
- Baddha Konasana
- Supta Vajrasana
These yoga asanas have been known to do wonders for a woman's overall health for centuries. However, you must practise these asanas with a professional before you can do them independently. Once practised regularly, these asanas will show their magic on your body.
- Pelvic Thrust: Pelvic thrusts are an excellent technique that plays a pivotal role in strengthening the muscles of your pelvis area. All you need to do is lay the top half of your body on a mat or a platform and raise the lower body up and down correctly.
This leads to core stimulation, which results in the contraction and relaxation of your pelvic floor muscles, causing the tightening of the vagina.
If you are comfortable and have mastered the essential exercise, you can also try a weight variation. This will cause added weight to the abdomen and deliver better results.
- Legs Up: Looking for an effective yet easy way to tighten your vagina naturally by exercise? If yes, then legs up can be the right exercise for you. Here is how you can perform legs up:
- Lie down on the mat, and lift both of your legs straight.
- Lower your legs and touch them to the floor without bending.
- Perform this simple yet effective exercise on a regular basis.
This simple exercise is one of the most effective ways to eliminate many vagina-related problems and return to good health.
The Role of Exercises in Vaginal Tightening
Do’s and Don'ts While Performing Exercises
Exercise of every form comes with certain dos and don'ts. When performed correctly and at the right time, the results of these exercises are sure to be positive. Some essential dos and don’ts of vagina tightening exercises are :
- The muscles in your back, abdomen, sides, and buttocks should always remain loose, even when you contract your pelvic floor muscles.
- Never exercise with a full stomach or right after eating. Ensure that there is a minimum gap of 2- 3 hours.
- You must know when to stop. Always ensure that you are not overexerting and are only doing the round of sets that keep you comfortable.
- Always relax after exercises to cool down your muscles.
If you are suffering from any issues regarding your body, you must know that ignoring them can never be right. The vagina is an essential part of your body, and your most considerable responsibility is to ensure and maintain good health under all circumstances. If you are looking for ways to tighten your vagina naturally by exercise, then this read will surely come to your rescue in many ways. From saving yourself from the public embarrassment of leaking urine to enjoying a good and healthy sexual life, these simple and easy exercises will do it all for you. Do not wait any longer and start working towards the proper movement to tighten the vagina today.We at HexaHealth are a patient-first platform. All our services are committed to making any medical process and journey easy and comfortable for the patient. From helping you find the right doctors to suitable hospitals, we are here to help you throughout. We provide you with many facilities, such as free online and offline consultations, extensive and expert medical consultations, insurance approvals and claims, no hidden costs, EMIS, and much more. For any more doubts about vagina tightening exercises, contact a HexaHealth expert TODAY!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the vagina tightening exercises?
What is the role of exercise in tightening the vagina?
Which is the best exercise to tighten the vagina?
What is the benefit of vaginal tightening?
With regular exercises, you are taking a thoughtful and informed step towards the tightening of your vagina, which will do wonders for not just your vaginal health but also your overall health.
Some of the many benefits are a reduction in vaginal dryness, improvement in vaginal atrophy symptoms, a cure for SUI (stress urinary incontinence), better lubrication, and enhanced sexual pleasure.