The vaginal region might become loose with age, childbirth, and other reasons. As a result, the vagina loses a part of its elasticity and attractiveness, and some ladies might become dissatisfied with their outer labia's appearance. Women who wish to regain their beauty and confidence after delivery, an injury, ageing, or a significant weight loss choose the surgical option. The surgery helps them to regain their confidence. Overall, this can help women have a better sex life, reduce pain and discomfort during sexual intercourse, and improve attractiveness. The three surgeries that can help you, in this case, are as follows:-
What is Vaginoplasty?
Vaginoplasty is a vaginal reconstruction or repair treatment. This surgery is also known as "Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery", and it can tighten up the interior regions while also improving the appearance of the vagina. It is used to treat various medical conditions, including vaginal damage from childbirth and difficulties from pelvic floor disease. It's also used to make a transgender vagina, allowing people to obtain their desired gender identification.
What is Labiaplasty?
- A labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that reduces the size of the labia minora, which are the skin flaps on either side of the vaginal opening. As the labia develops during puberty and early adulthood, it should not be performed on girls under 18. However, some women undergo labiaplasty to make their labia look better in appearance.
- It is, nevertheless, very natural to have noticeable skin folds surrounding the vaginal opening and rarely leads to complications.
What is Hymenoplasty?
The hymen is a thin membrane-like tissue that covers the vaginal opening. It has a small aperture for letting menstrual secretions out. The hymen usually ruptures after the first sexual encounter; however, it can also happen during sports or strenuous physical activity. It ruptures, leaving small fibrous remains clinging to the vaginal walls. These fragments are discovered and corrected under general anaesthesia. Small flaps of the vaginal lining are used to restore the hymen if enough remains are not available. Hymenoplasty or hymen restoration is a technique that repairs and restores a torn hymen to its original state. As a result, it's also known as the revirgination treatment.
When to opt for vaginal Reconstructive surgery?
- Have you noticed how your vaginal tissue stretches and changes over time as a result of pregnancy, weight loss, or ageing?
- Individuals seeking repair of childbirth defects and want to improve sexual function.
- Transgender patients who are undergoing gender affirmation surgeries.
- Have pain from scars from previous genital procedures?
- Want your vulva and labia to seem slimmer and more streamlined in shape?
- Are you suffering from a urinary incontinence problem?
- Women having congenital abnormalities which affect proper development of the vagina
What are the benefits of Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery?
- Generally, some benefits of vaginal reconstructive surgeries experienced by women are as follows:
- Regained muscle tightness around their vagina
- Boosts self-confidence and attractiveness
- Feel more comfortable with their body and dressing
Vaginoplasty is a surgery opted by women for the reconstruction of the vagina, whereas labiaplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure with the main purpose of making a better appearance or resizing labia. Hymenoplasty is mainly intended for restoring hymen tissue when that gets ruptured or damaged due to strenuous exercise or other reasons. Any of these surgeries can be opted for, with proper assistance from a medical professional after considering all the potential risks and benefits.
Hexa Health is the first step toward the right treatment and care. We help you to connect with the top doctors and surgeons from the most trusted hospitals at affordable prices to make your healing and recovery process as relaxing as possible. From our nationwide network, we offer you the greatest and most suitable healthcare and surgical guide for the proper treatment. You are just a phone call away from the correct health care service that you require.