A specialist in Nephrology, Kidney and Urology with a rich experience of over 20 years is currently working in Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram. He has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis and treating patients with empathy.
Connect to Dr Sidharth Kumar Sethi for priority appointments and hassle free experience via medical experts of HexaHealth.
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi performs major interventions in the following specilities:
- Delhi Medical Council - Registration No(1160)
Education & Achievements
- MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi 2002
- MD Paediatrics - University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, New Delhi 2006
- Fellowship In International Paediatrics Nephrology Association - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi 2008
- Fellowship In International Society of Nephrology - Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, California 2009
- Fellowship In Paediatric Nephrology - Indian Society of Paediatric Nephrology 2010
Check the availability of Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi for the appointment and consultation in the hospitals below
CH Baktawar Singh Rd, Medicity Islampur Colony Sector 38 Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana
FAQs about Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi
What does Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi specialise in?
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi specialises in Nephrology.
How to book an appointment with Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi?
How much experience does Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi have?
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi has 20 years experience in Nephrology.
Where does Doctor Sidharth Kumar Sethi practice?
What are the treatments done by Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi?
What are the consultation timings of Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi for an appointment?
The consultation timings of Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi for an appointment are:
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
What is the Consultation Fee of Doctor Sidharth Kumar Sethi?
The Consultation Fee of Doctor Sidharth Kumar Sethi is available on Call on 24*7 helpline number 8860688606.
What are Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi’s Educational qualifications?
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi's qualifications are: MBBS , MD Paediatrics , Fellowship In International Paediatrics Nephrology Association , Fellowship In International Society of Nephrology , Fellowship In Paediatric Nephrology .
What are the recommendations and reviews for Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi?
There are 89% Ratings and 97% recommendation for Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi based on the patient's feedback.