Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is the correction of the appearance of the shape of your nose. With Rhinoplasty, you can get permanent nose correction with desired nose shape and no visible scars. A nose job is carried out either after an injury or trauma, to treat breathing problems or to correct any congenital disabilities in the nose.
The nose's lower portion is composed of cartilage, while the top portion is made of bone. The three tissues—skin, cartilage, and bone—can all be changed during nose plastic surgery. Rhinoplasty is performed under anaesthesia, and depending on such variables, rhinoplasty cost in India varies for this minimally invasive outpatient procedure which requires a quick recovery period and no hospital stay.
Get Cost Estimate for Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
How much Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) costs?
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) cost in India starts from ₹70000. Usually, the cost of Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) is different in various hospitals and centres depending upon multiple factors. The average cost of Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) is ₹110000 while the price range can reach ₹150000.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost Overview
|Surgery Name||Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)|
How Much Rhinoplasty Cost in India?
The minimum nose plastic surgery cost in India starts from Rs. 95000 depending on the locations and type of grafts used. The average price can be around Rs. 150000 while the maximum cost of nose job cost in India can reach up to Rs. 2,50,000.
Note: The above mentioned prices are only approximated not fixed.
Why Does Nose Surgery Cost Vary?
There are multiple aspects which directly impact the nose surgery price in India. Check the following important factors which impact the overall cost.
- Consultation Fee
- Admission fee
- Patient’s Medical Condition
- Type of Hospital
- Location or City
- Patient’s age
- Patient’s concern (example deviated septum)
- Type of the procedure involved (grafts from the back of the ear or the ribs)
- Diagnostic Tests
- Post-procedure complications involved in the procedure
Rhinoplasty Cost Breakup in India
The initial diagnosis tests prescribed by the surgeon, medical equipment used in the procedure, and the post surgery tests (if required) govern the cost breakup of Nose plastic surgery. The following explains the nose surgery cost breakup with some crucial expenses during the procedure.
|Cost Breakup (INR)|
|Doctor Consultation Fees|| |
|OPD Fee||Rs. 500|
|Surgeon Fees||Rs 50,000|
|Anesthesiologist Fees||Rs 10,000|
|Diagnostic and Lab Tests||Rs 10,000|
|OT charges||Rs. 10,000|
|Procedure Cost||Rs. 95,000|
|Follow Up OPD’s (nasal packs, POP, stitch removal)||Rs 800|
List of Rhinoplasty Costs City wise
The cost of a nose job varies from city to city in India. The cost of rhinoplasty is influenced by the availability of medical facilities and cutting-edge treatment options, which differs by city. For the best medical care, big cities provide a wide variety of hospitals. However, the costs can be greater than expected. See the list of prices for nose plastic surgery in each Indian city below to get a general sense of prices.
Min & Max Cost
|90000 - 200000||1,45,000|
|95000 - 250000||1,50,000|
Insurance for Rhinoplasty in India
The easiest way to prevent high medical costs for nose surgery in India is to have insurance or a mediclaim. HexaHealth offers top-notch and trustworthy services to handle cashless medical claims and repay all costs associated with Rhinoplasty. Connect with our best consultants, who can assist you in offering the simplest, most convenient solutions throughout India. In addition, you may estimate the cost of insurance for nose job in India and analyse insurance coverage.
There common questions which arises while facing the complications due to nose problem are:
- Rhinoplasty covered or not in Insurance in India?
- Empanelled Hospitals List under the Insurance in India?
- Cashless claim process in Empanelled hospitals of India?
- Reimbursement Claims outside the Empanelled Hospitals of India?
Let’s discuss step-by-step.
Is Rhinoplasty covered under Medical Insurance?
Yes, Nose surgery is covered under health insurance.
List of Medical Insurance Companies for Rhinoplasty. Check the list of all medical insurance companies providing the facilities of Rhinoplasty across India.
|Star Health Insurance||Covered|
|ICICI Prudential General Insurance||Covered|
Insurance Network Hospitals in India for Nose Surgery
The following is the list of all network hospitals empanelled under the medical insurance companies in India for Nose plastic surgery.
|Gurugram||Number 3, Jacaranda Marg, DLF Phase 2,, Landmark: Near Nestle Building, Gurgaon|
|Bangalore||222/220/A, Second Floor, Sadaramangala, Krishnarajapura., Landmark: Opposite Sheraton Grand Hotel,Above BMW Deutsche Motoren Showroom, Bangalore|
R-9 , Basement, Greater Kailash Part 1,New Delhi -110048.
Cashless Claim Process for Nose Surgery
Our specialists at Hexa Health are present in every part of India and can help you efficiently complete the cashless claim process for an Rhinoplasty.
- Obtain pre-approval for cashless insurance.
- There is no paperwork on your end.
- Quick and hassle-free claim process settlement.
Reimbursement Claim for Rhinoplasty
With Hexa Health, submitting a reimbursement claim for an rhinoplasty is now simple. Receive support from our top advisors in India who will precisely and efficiently assist you in settling and concluding the insurance refund.
Why wait? If urgency? Don’t forget to connect with our experts at #91 88606 88606 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and get solutions as earliest as possible.
Medical Loan for Rhinoplasty in India
As rhinoplasty is becoming more unpredictable, we need to pay for our medical expenses. Everyone in India cannot afford to pay for a nose job at a large, reputed hospital with a good premium insurance plan.
Get a medical loan for nose plastic surgery in India at 0% interest with simple and flexible EMIs right away to put your worries to rest. The best consultants at HexaHealth are here to help you get simple, hassle-free medical emergency loans so you can handle the problems of a nose disease or problem.
If you live in India and don't have insurance, you can apply for a medical loan with:
- Instant approval
- No Collateral
- 0 Processing Fee
- 0% Interest
- Easy & Flexible EMIs
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost from Expert Doctors
Get free quotes on possible lowest cost of Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) from HexaHealth’s expert doctors.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost from NABH Accredited Hospitals
Get an average cost of Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) from the trusted hospitals here. Compare the lowest Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) cost from the top hospitals and know the treatment cost breakup and expenses details. Book online appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Nose surgery cost in India?
What is the minimum Nose job cost in India?
What is the average Nose surgery cost in India?
What is the maximum Nose surgery price in India?
Rhinoplasty costs around Rs 2,50,000 in India, depending on a variety of factors.
What is the Rhinoplasty cost in India from trusted Hospitals in India?
The city, the operating surgeon, the patient's health, the condition of the grafts utilised, as well as a few other factors, affect the cost of nose surgery in India. In India, almost all hospitals provide cutting-edge medical technology and reasonably priced services. By maintaining a clean atmosphere and avoiding infection, the medical facilities in India strive to keep these operations as safe as possible. The average cost of nose plastic surgery in India is around Rs. 1,50,000.
Who are the expert top doctors in India for Rhinoplasty?
Some of the top medical professionals in India who are affiliated with HexaHealth and who specialise in designing and carrying out the best course of treatment for persons with nose problems and who want to offer premium nose surgery at competitive prices include the following:
- Dr Vinod Pachade, PVR Aesthetica, Mumbai
- Dr Priyanka Sharma, HexaHealth, Gurugram
- Dr Vivek Gupta, HealthFort, New Delhi
Does insurance cover nose plastic surgery costs in India?
What is the cost of Rhinoplasty in India covered under insurance?
In India, the price of nose surgery varies depending on several factors, ranging between Rs.95,000 to Rs.2,50,000:
- The minimum nose job cost in India is Rs. 95,000.
- The average nose surgery price in India is around Rs.1,50,000.
- Maximum nose plastic surgery cost in rupees goes up to Rs. 1,30,000.
How to apply for a personal loan for Rhinoplasty in India?
Follow these steps to apply for a personal loan For Nose Surgery in India:
- Check your eligibility and begin with the application
- Apply after filling in the necessary personal, professional and income details.
- Scan and upload the required documents
- The experts will verify the uploaded documents and form
- Once verified, the loan will be sanctioned, and the loan amount will reflect in your bank in a few days
What documents are required for a loan of Nose Plastic Surgery in india?
The following documents are required to be submitted to apply for an Rhinoplasty loan in India:
- Ration card, utility bill, power bill, passport, voter ID card as proof of address
- Documents for Identification include a driver's licence, a valid passport, a birth certificate, a PAN card, and an Aadhaar card.
- Employment Document that is a certificate attesting to the salaried professional's one year of continuous work
- Income/Salary Proof: For salaried professionals, a bank account statement from the past six months, and for self-employed professionals, a previous three-month pay stub.
For a complete list of the documents needed for your loan application, visit email@example.com or call us at .+91 88606 88606.
How much time does it take to get a Nose surgery loan approved in India?
How much personal loan amount can I take for Rhinoplasty in India?
You can avail of a personal loan with Easy & Flexible EMIs at 0 % interest at HexaHealth for any procedure, including Nose Surgery.
What is the cost of Rhinoplasty in india?
Get Cost Estimate for Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Different Cities in India
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Ahmedabad
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Bengaluru
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Bhubaneswar
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Chandigarh
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Chennai
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Delhi
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Faridabad
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Ghaziabad
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Greater Noida
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Gurgaon
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Guwahati
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Hyderabad
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Indore
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Jaipur
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Kanpur
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Kolkata
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Lucknow
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Mumbai
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Mysore
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Nagpur
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Navi Mumbai
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Noida
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Patna
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Pune
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Rajkot
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Surat
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Thane
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Cost in Vadodara
Cost of other treatments in India
- Labiaplasty Cost in India
- Gender Reassignment Surgery Cost in India
- Tattoo Removal Cost in India
- Dermal Fillers Cost in India
- Hair Transplant Cost in India
- PRP Hair Treatment Cost in India
- Breast Lift Cost in India
- Breast Reduction Surgery in Females Cost in India
- Breast Augmentation Cost in India
- Buccal Fat Removal (Buccal Lipectomy) Cost in India
- Liposuction Cost in India
- Ear Correction Surgery (Otoplasty) Cost in India
- VASER Cost in India
- Neck Lift Cost in India
- Browlift Cost in India
- Eyelid Lift Surgery Cost in India
- Skin PRP Cost in India
- Gynaecomastia Surgery Cost in India
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy) Cost in India
- Chemical Peel Cost in India
- Microneedling (Collagen Reduction Therapy, Dermarolling) Cost in India
- Morpheus8 Cost in India
- Cool Sculpting Cost in India
- Laser Hair Removal Cost in India
- Laser Wart Removal Cost in India
- Male to Female Surgery Cost in India
- Female to Male Surgery Cost in India
- Laser for Acne Cost in India
- Double Chin Surgery Cost in India
- Skin Tag Removal Cost in India