NABH Login - Online Portal for Hospital's Accreditation Program
NABH Login is an online portal established by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) to simplify the accreditation process in India. It provides a platform for healthcare providers to apply for accreditation, submit documents, and communicate with the board.
The portal has transformed the accreditation process, making it more efficient and transparent. It marks the quality of healthcare services provided by accredited institutions. Read this blog to know the stepwise NABH login process.
Table of Contents
About NABH Login
NABH is a trusted source for healthcare accreditation in India, recognized by the government and industry stakeholders. The NABH login portal is designed to facilitate the accreditation process for healthcare organizations in India.
The portal helps to streamline the process and make it more accessible to healthcare providers across the country. It allows hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare providers to create an account and submit their application for NABH accreditation online.
With NABH Login, healthcare providers can manage their accreditation process more efficiently and provide better patient care. The portal has become an essential tool for healthcare providers, helping them meet the highest standards of healthcare delivery and earn the trust of their patients.
Book an Appointment
Key Features of NABH Login
The NABH login portal is a valuable resource for healthcare providers looking to obtain NABH accreditation in India. The key features are:
- Online Application Submission: The portal allows healthcare providers to submit their application for NABH accreditation online, making the process more accessible and streamlined.
- User-Friendly Interface: A user-friendly interface simplifies the application process for healthcare providers. It makes it easier to navigate.
- Secure Data Storage: The dashboard in the portal provides secure data storage for all applications and other related documents.
- Live Application Tracker: Healthcare providers can track the status of their application in real-time, allowing them to stay updated on the accreditation process.
- Communication Platform: The portal serves as a communication platform between healthcare providers and the NABH accreditation team, making it easier to address any questions or concerns that may arise.
Benefits of NABH Login
The NABH login portal provides numerous benefits to healthcare providers looking to obtain NABH accreditation, making the process easier, faster, and more cost-effective. The benefits of NABH login are:
- Time-Saving: The portal allows healthcare providers to submit their application for NABH accreditation online. This saves time and eliminates the need for physical paperwork.
- Cost-Effective: By eliminating the need for physical paperwork and streamlining the accreditation process, the portal can help reduce costs associated with printing, storage, and transporting documents.
- Increased Accessibility: The online portal makes the NABH accreditation process more accessible to healthcare providers across India, regardless of location.
- Enhanced Transparency: The portal provides real-time updates and communication. It enhances transparency and reduces the chances of miscommunication or errors.
- Improved Efficiency: The portal provides a more efficient and streamlined accreditation process. This helps reduce the workload for healthcare providers and the NABH accreditation team.
NABH Accreditation Process
The primary objective of the NABH accreditation process is to assist healthcare providers in improving the quality and safety of their services. The process ensures that patients receive care that is efficient and of superior quality.
While it can be a rigorous and time-consuming procedure, obtaining NABH accreditation is a symbol of excellence that can differentiate healthcare providers in a competitive market and reassure patients that they are receiving the best care possible.
- Application for Accreditation: The process for accreditation begins with the healthcare organization (HCO) completing the application form and submitting the application fee.
- Registration of Application: The NABH Secretariat will acknowledge the application once they receive the completed form, necessary documents, and fees.
- Appointment of Principal Assessor: A principal assessor will then be appointed to conduct both pre-assessment and on-site assessment of the HCO.
- Pre-Assessment: Before the pre-assessment visit, the HCO must ensure they are ready by conducting their self-assessment and internal audit.
- Assessment: Following the pre-assessment, the HCO must address any inadequacies before the final assessment, which must be completed within six months of the pre-assessment visit.
- Scrutiny of Assessment Report: The assessment report will be scrutinized by NABH, who will then communicate the assessment results to the HCO.
- Accreditation Committee: Once the HCO has taken corrective action, the NABH officer will prepare a summary of all relevant information gathered during the application and assessment process.
- Issue of Accreditation Certificate: If the recommendation for accreditation is approved, the NABH officer will prepare and issue the accreditation certificate to the organization.
The login process in the NABH login portal is relatively straightforward. It involves the entry of login credentials, followed by access to the user's dashboard and any ongoing accreditation applications.
The portal also provides a communication platform for healthcare providers and the NABH accreditation team. The NABH login process is as follows:
- Visit the NABH website, 'www.nabh.co'.
- Scroll down and click 'HCO Login'.
- Fill in the "Email ID, Password, Captcha' and click 'Login'.
- You can now view the NABH dashboard after login into the portal.
NABH offers several accreditation programs for hospitals, small healthcare centres, primary and secondary health centres, and others. It has set quality standards based on which it evaluates the performance of healthcare organisations before giving them accreditation.
For details regarding NABH login, you can refer to the steps mentioned in this article. In case of any other queries regarding NABH, you can contact HexaHealth experts. The team of HexaHealth comprises well-trained professionals who are very well-equipped to resolve your medical-related queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the programs being offered by NABH?
How do I become a NABH coordinator?
Step 1: Firstly, the candidate needs to fill out and submit the application form along with their cover letter, CV, and a brief description of the current job.
Step 2: NABH will review these documents to decide whether the candidate is eligible or not. If found eligible, you will be required to appear for an interview.
Step 3: Selected candidates are then called to attend a training program. The duration of this program will be five days.
Step 4: Finally, the candidate has to complete the trainee assessor phase, which spans over a period of two assignments.
How do I renew my NABH certificate?
What is entry-level NABH?
What is the quality of NABH?
What is the latest NABH edition?
How many quality indicators are there in NABH?
- Time taken for initial assessment of the indoor patients
- Number of reporting errors per 1000 investigations
- Medications errors rate
- Percentage of in-patients developing adverse-drug reactions
- Percentage of unplanned returned to OT
- Percentage of transfusion reactions
- Standardised Mortality Ratio for ICU
What is the role of the NABH assessor?
How can I get NABH accredited for Hospitals in India?
Why is NABH required?
How many chapters are there in NABH?
- Access, assessment, and continuity of care (AAC)
- Care of patients (COP)
- Hospital infection control (HIP)
- Management of medication (MOM)
- Patient rights and education (PRE)
- Continuous quality improvement (CQI)
- Human resource management (HRM)
- Information management system (IMS)
- Responsibility of management (ROM)
- Facility management and safety (FMS)