A specialist in Gastroenterology, Institute of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Sciences with a rich experience of over 40 years is currently working in Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram. He has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis and treating patients with empathy.
Connect to Dr Randhir Sud for priority appointments and hassle free experience via medical experts of HexaHealth.
Dr. Randhir Sud performs major interventions in the following specilities:
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Haryana State Dental Council - Registration No(4851)
Education & Achievements
- MBBS - Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar 1978
- MD Internal Medicine - AIIMS, New Delhi 1981
- DM Gastroenterology - AIIMS, New Delhi 1983
- Visiting Fellowship in ERCP - Brigham & Women Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA 1993
- Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
- International Committee American Society of GI Endoscopy
- World Gastroenterology Organisation
- Ex-Governing council member of Indian Society of Gastro-enterology
- Member of International Committee American Society of GI Endoscopy
- Member of WGO Publications Committee
- Visiting Professor of Harvard Medical School U.S.A
- Founder Director of Digestive Health Foundation
- American Society of GI Endoscopy
- Digestive Health Foundation
Check the availability of Dr. Randhir Sud for the appointment and consultation in the hospitals below
CH Baktawar Singh Rd, Medicity Islampur Colony Sector 38 Gurugram - 122001, Haryana
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
FAQs about Dr. Randhir Sud
What does Dr. Randhir Sud specialise in?
Dr. Randhir Sud specialises in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
How to book an appointment with Dr. Randhir Sud?
How much experience does Dr. Randhir Sud have?
Dr. Randhir Sud has 40 years experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Where does Doctor Randhir Sud practice?
What are the treatments done by Dr. Randhir Sud?
Doctor Randhir Sud provides treatments such as:
What are the consultation timings of Dr. Randhir Sud for an appointment?
The consultation timings of Dr. Randhir Sud for an appointment are:
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
What is the Consultation Fee of Doctor Randhir Sud?
The Consultation Fee of Doctor Randhir Sud is available on Call on 24*7 helpline number 8860688606.
What are Dr. Randhir Sud’s Educational qualifications?
Dr. Randhir Sud's qualifications are: MBBS , MD Internal Medicine , DM Gastroenterology , Visiting Fellowship in ERCP .
What are the recommendations and reviews for Dr. Randhir Sud?
There are 81% Reviews and 96% recommendation for Dr. Randhir Sud based on the patient's feedback.
Book appointment with Dr. Randhir Sud
We take care of all aspects of surgery so you don’t have to.
- Expert Surgeons with 10+ Years Experience
- Top JCI & NABH Accredited Hospitals
- Personal Care Assistance
- Insurance Approval & Claim
- No Cost EMI
- Post Surgery Care