A specialist in Gastroenterology , Institute of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Sciences with a rich experience of over 17 years is currently working in Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram. He has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis and treating patients with empathy.
Connect to Dr Neeraj Saraf for priority appointments and hassle free experience via medical experts of HexaHealth.
Dr. Neeraj Saraf performs major interventions in the following specilities:
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Haryana State Medical Council - Registration No(5079)
Education & Achievements
- MBBS - MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar 1995
- MD General Medicine - RNT Medical College, Udaipur 1999
- DNB Gastroenterology - National Board Of Examination, New Delhi 2003
- Fellowship in Advanced Clinical Hepatology - Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, U.S.A 2005
- American Association of the Study of Liver Diseases
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Indian National Association for Study of Liver (INASL)
Check the availability of Dr. Neeraj Saraf for the appointment and consultation in the hospitals below
CH Baktawar Singh Rd, Medicity Islampur Colony Sector 38 Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana
FAQs about Dr. Neeraj Saraf
What does Dr. Neeraj Saraf specialise in?
Dr. Neeraj Saraf specialises in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
How to book an appointment with Dr. Neeraj Saraf?
How much experience does Dr. Neeraj Saraf have?
Dr. Neeraj Saraf has 17 years experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Where does Doctor Neeraj Saraf practice?
What are the treatments done by Dr. Neeraj Saraf?
Doctor Neeraj Saraf provides treatments such as:View More
What are the consultation timings of Dr. Neeraj Saraf for an appointment?
The consultation timings of Dr. Neeraj Saraf for an appointment are:
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
What is the Consultation Fee of Doctor Neeraj Saraf?
The Consultation Fee of Doctor Neeraj Saraf is available on Call on 24*7 helpline number 8860688606.
What are Dr. Neeraj Saraf’s Educational qualifications?
Dr. Neeraj Saraf's qualifications are: MBBS , MD General Medicine , DNB Gastroenterology , Fellowship in Advanced Clinical Hepatology .
What are the recommendations and reviews for Dr. Neeraj Saraf?
There are 72% Ratings and 96% recommendation for Dr. Neeraj Saraf based on the patient's feedback.