A specialist in Paediatrics | Paediatric Neurology with a rich experience of over 24 years is currently working in Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj. He has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis and treating patients with empathy.
Connect to Dr. Rakesh Jain for priority appointments and hassle free experience via medical experts of HexaHealth.
Dr. Rakesh Jain performs major interventions in the following specilities:
- Paediatric Neurology, Paediatrics
- Delhi Medical Council - Registration No(56837)
Education & Achievements
- FRCPCH - Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health London 2012
- MBBS - Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak 1997
- Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH London Glasgow or Edinburgh) - Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health London 2005
- International Headache Society, US
- Association of Child Neurology, India
- International Child Neurology Association (ICNA), US
- International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE)
- British Pediatric Neurology Association (BPNA), UK
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, UK
- Medical Defense Union, UK
- Delhi Medical Council
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- General Medical Council (GMC), UK
Check the availability of Dr. Rakesh Jain for the appointment and consultation in the hospitals below
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Pocket 1 Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Pocket 1, Sector B Vasant Kunj Delhi - 110070, Delhi
Fri - Fri
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
FAQs about Dr. Rakesh Jain
What does Dr. Rakesh Jain specialise in?
Dr. Rakesh Jain specialises in Paediatric Neurology, Paediatrics.
How to book an appointment with Dr. Rakesh Jain?
How much experience does Dr. Rakesh Jain have?
Dr. Rakesh Jain has 24 years experience in Paediatric Neurology, Paediatrics.
Where does Doctor Rakesh Jain practice?
What are the treatments done by Dr. Rakesh Jain?
What are the consultation timings of Dr. Rakesh Jain for an appointment?
The consultation timings of Dr. Rakesh Jain for an appointment are:
Fri - Fri
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
What is the Consultation Fee of Doctor Rakesh Jain?
The Consultation Fee of Doctor Rakesh Jain is available on Call on 24*7 helpline number 8860688606.
What are Dr. Rakesh Jain’s Educational qualifications?
Dr. Rakesh Jain's qualifications are: FRCPCH , MBBS , Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH London Glasgow or Edinburgh) .
What are the recommendations and reviews for Dr. Rakesh Jain?
There are 78% Reviews and 98% recommendation for Dr. Rakesh Jain based on the patient's feedback.
Book appointment with Dr. Rakesh Jain
We take care of all aspects of surgery so you don’t have to.
- Expert Surgeons with 10+ Years Experience
- Top JCI & NABH Accredited Hospitals
- Personal Care Assistance
- Insurance Approval & Claim
- No Cost EMI
- Post Surgery Care
Top Doctors in Delhi
- Dr. Anand Sinha
- Dr. Rahul Nagpal
- Dr. Rakesh Jain
- Dr. Roohi Muhammad Yunus Khan
- Dr. Sapan Vinayak
- Dr. Shirin Nomani
- Dr. Abhishek Singhal
- Dr. A P Mehta
- Dr. Akhilesh Singh
- Dr. Amit Kumar Singh
- Dr. Anju Gambhir
- Dr. Anuj Sehgal
- Dr. Arun Kr Gupta
- Dr. Harsh Wardhan
- Dr. Lalit Mittal
- Dr. Priyanka Jain
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar Mittal
- Dr. Meeta Aron
- Dr. N K Arora
- Dr. Richa Arora
- Dr. Ritika Goyal
- Dr. Sonia Sharma
- Dr. Vikas Dua
- Dr. Anupam Sibal
- Dr. Karunesh Kumar
- Dr. Veena Kalra
- Dr. Vineet Bhushan Gupta
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma
- Dr. Ashutosh Marwah
- Dr. Manisha Chakrabarti