A specialist in Paediatric Haemato-Oncology with a rich experience of over 21 years is currently working in Apollo, Delhi. He has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis and treating patients with empathy.
Connect to Dr Gaurav Kharya for priority appointments and a hassle-free experience via the medical experts of HexaHealth.
Dr. Gaurav Kharya performs major interventions in the following specilities:
- Paediatric Haemato and Oncology
- Delhi Medical Council - Registration No(25144)
Education & Achievements
- MBBS - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur 2001
- Diploma in Child Health - Baba Raghavdas Medical College, Gorakhpur 2004
- DNB Paediatrics - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi 2010
- Fellowship in Haematology and Paediatric Oncology - Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi 2011
- Fellowship in Paediatric Haemato-Oncology and BMT - The Great North Children Hospital, UK 2013
- Indian Academy Of Paediatrics
- International Society of Paediatric Oncology
Check the availability of Dr. Gaurav Kharya for the appointment and consultation in the hospitals below
, Sarita Vihar, Delhi - 110076Delhi
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
FAQs about Dr. Gaurav Kharya
What does Dr. Gaurav Kharya specialise in?
Dr. Gaurav Kharya specialises in Paediatric Haemato and Oncology.
How to book an appointment with Dr. Gaurav Kharya?
How much experience does Dr. Gaurav Kharya have?
Dr. Gaurav Kharya has 21 years experience in Paediatric Haemato and Oncology.
Where does Doctor Gaurav Kharya practice?
What are the treatments done by Dr. Gaurav Kharya?
What are the consultation timings of Dr. Gaurav Kharya for an appointment?
The consultation timings of Dr. Gaurav Kharya for an appointment are:
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
What is the Consultation Fee of Doctor Gaurav Kharya?
The Consultation Fee of Doctor Gaurav Kharya is available on Call on 24*7 helpline number 8860688606.
What are Dr. Gaurav Kharya’s Educational qualifications?
Dr. Gaurav Kharya's qualifications are: MBBS , Diploma in Child Health , DNB Paediatrics , Fellowship in Haematology and Paediatric Oncology , Fellowship in Paediatric Haemato-Oncology and BMT .
What are the recommendations and reviews for Dr. Gaurav Kharya?
There are 53% Reviews and 96% recommendation for Dr. Gaurav Kharya based on the patient's feedback.
Book appointment with Dr. Gaurav Kharya
We take care of all aspects of surgery so you don’t have to.
- Expert Surgeons with 10+ Years Experience
- Top JCI & NABH Accredited Hospitals
- Personal Care Assistance
- Insurance Approval & Claim
- No Cost EMI
- Post Surgery Care
Top Doctors in Delhi
- Dr. Anand Sinha
- Dr. Rahul Nagpal
- Dr. Rakesh Jain
- Dr. Roohi Muhammad Yunus Khan
- Dr. Sapan Vinayak
- Dr. Shirin Nomani
- Dr. Abhishek Singhal
- Dr. A P Mehta
- Dr. Akhilesh Singh
- Dr. Amit Kumar Singh
- Dr. Anju Gambhir
- Dr. Anuj Sehgal
- Dr. Arun Kr Gupta
- Dr. Harsh Wardhan
- Dr. Lalit Mittal
- Dr. Priyanka Jain
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar Mittal
- Dr. Meeta Aron
- Dr. N K Arora
- Dr. Richa Arora
- Dr. Ritika Goyal
- Dr. Sonia Sharma
- Dr. Vikas Dua
- Dr. Anupam Sibal
- Dr. Karunesh Kumar
- Dr. Veena Kalra
- Dr. Vineet Bhushan Gupta
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma
- Dr. Ashutosh Marwah
- Dr. Manisha Chakrabarti