A specialist in Internal Medicine with a rich experience of over 40 years is currently working in CK Birla Hospital, Delhi and has expertise in Diabetes, Thyroid disorders, Hypertension, Infectious disease management, Preventive medicine, Respiratory diseases, Critical care and also treats conditions liike High blood pressure, Respiratory diseases, Obesity, Thyroid disorder, Allergy, Lung diseases as well as Infections and has worked with top hospitals in Delhi like Max Healthcare, Fortis Healthcare, Saroj Hospital and Sunder Lal Jain Hospital, Lok Nayak Hospital (LNJP), GB Pant Hospital and Delhi Heart and Lung Institute. He has also authored articles and chapters for various national and international publications. He has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis and treating patients with empathy.
Connect to Dr. Rajeev Gupta for priority appointments and hassle free experience via medical experts of HexaHealth.
Dr. Rajeev Gupta performs major interventions in the following specilities:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Achievements
- M.B.B.S - S JNMC AMU Aligarh 1992
- MBBS - Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi 1980
- MD - Internal Medicine - Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi 1985
- Fellowship - Indian College of Physicians
- Association of Physicians of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
- Geriatric Society of India
- Member Organizing Committee RSSDI 2013
- European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Research Society For The Study Of Diabetes In India
- Association of Physicians Of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Geriatric Society Of India
Check the availability of Dr. Rajeev Gupta for the appointment and consultation in the hospitals below
57/41, Rd Number 41, West Punjabi Bagh Punjabi Bagh Delhi - 110026, Delhi
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
FAQs about Dr. Rajeev Gupta
What does Dr. Rajeev Gupta specialise in?
Dr. Rajeev Gupta specialises in Internal Medicine.
How to book an appointment with Dr. Rajeev Gupta?
How much experience does Dr. Rajeev Gupta have?
Dr. Rajeev Gupta has 40 years experience in Internal Medicine.
Where does Doctor Rajeev Gupta practice?
What are the treatments done by Dr. Rajeev Gupta?
Doctor Rajeev Gupta provides treatments such as:
What are the consultation timings of Dr. Rajeev Gupta for an appointment?
The consultation timings of Dr. Rajeev Gupta for an appointment are:
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
What is the Consultation Fee of Doctor Rajeev Gupta?
The Consultation Fee of Doctor Rajeev Gupta is available on Call on 24*7 helpline number 8860688606.
What are Dr. Rajeev Gupta’s Educational qualifications?
Dr. Rajeev Gupta's qualifications are: M.B.B.S , MBBS , MD - Internal Medicine , Fellowship .
What are the recommendations and reviews for Dr. Rajeev Gupta?
There are 65% Reviews and 96% recommendation for Dr. Rajeev Gupta based on the patient's feedback.