A specialist in Pulmonology with a rich experience of over 15 years is currently working in Max Hospital, Shalimar Bagh. He has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis, and treating patients with empathy.
Connect to Dr. Sandeep Garg for priority appointments and a hassle-free experience via the medical experts of HexaHealth.
Dr. Sandeep Garg performs major interventions in the following specilities:
- Pulmonology / Chest Physician
- Delhi Medical Council - Registration No(52901)
Education & Achievements
- MBBS - MGM Medical College Aurangabad; Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Nashik Maharashtra 2007
- MD (Pulmonary Medicine) - Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune 2011
- Trained in Interventional Bronchoscopy - Athens Greece (ERS Course) 2012
- Indian Society Of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- National College Of Chest Physicians
- Indian Chest Society
- Indian Association Of Bronochology
- Indian Sleep Disorder Association
Check the availability of Dr. Sandeep Garg for the appointment and consultation in the hospitals below
FAQs about Dr. Sandeep Garg
What does Dr. Sandeep Garg specialise in?
Dr. Sandeep Garg specialises in Pulmonology / Chest Physician.
How to book an appointment with Dr. Sandeep Garg?
How much experience does Dr. Sandeep Garg have?
Dr. Sandeep Garg has 15 years experience in Pulmonology / Chest Physician.
Where does Doctor Sandeep Garg practice?
What are the treatments done by Dr. Sandeep Garg?
What are the consultation timings of Dr. Sandeep Garg for an appointment?
The consultation timings of Dr. Sandeep Garg for an appointment are:
Tue - Fri
02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Mon - Sat
02:00 PM - 03:30 PM
What is the Consultation Fee of Doctor Sandeep Garg?
The Consultation Fee of Doctor Sandeep Garg is available on Call on 24*7 helpline number 8860688606.
What are Dr. Sandeep Garg’s Educational qualifications?
Dr. Sandeep Garg's qualifications are: MBBS , MD (Pulmonary Medicine) , Trained in Interventional Bronchoscopy .
What are the recommendations and reviews for Dr. Sandeep Garg?
There are 90% Reviews and 97% recommendation for Dr. Sandeep Garg based on the patient's feedback.
Book appointment with Dr. Sandeep Garg
Latest Health Articles
We take care of all aspects of surgery so you don’t have to.
- Expert Surgeons with 10+ Years Experience
- Top JCI & NABH Accredited Hospitals
- Personal Care Assistance
- Insurance Approval & Claim
- No Cost EMI
- Post Surgery Care