The Cataract Surgery Cost in India varies according to various factors including the cataract surgery lens cost, the type of cataract surgery preferred, and if laser was used to complete the procedure. There are various additional factors due to which the Cataract Surgery cost in India varies.
Cataract surgery or lens replacement surgery is a painless procedure to remove a cataract or cloudy lens which is normally transparent. When this lens becomes cloudy due to a cataract, it may result in visual impairment. During cataract surgery, a clear artificial lens is used to replace the cloudy natural lens to improve impaired vision. It has a high success rate for restoring people's vision and is the only method for treating cataracts.
Get Cost Estimate for Cataract Surgery
How much Cataract Surgery costs?
Cataract Surgery cost in India starts from ₹30000. Usually, the cost of Cataract Surgery is different in various hospitals and centres depending upon multiple factors. The average cost of Cataract Surgery is ₹85000 while the price range can reach ₹140000.
Cataract Surgery Cost Overview
|Surgery Name||Cataract Surgery|
Why Does Cataract Surgery Cost Vary?
The cost of Cataract surgery in India is directly influenced by a number of factors. Consider the following important factors that affect the overall cost.
- Consultation Fee
- Admission fee
- Patient’s Medical Condition
- Type of Hospital
- Location or City
- Patient’s age
- Type of Cataract Surgery (Bladeless Cataract, Blade Cataract and Surface Laser)
- Diagnostic Tests like Visual acuity test, Retinal exam etc
- Type of Intraocular lens (monofocal, multifocal or toric lens)
- Post-procedure complications involved in the procedure
Cataract Cost Breakup in India
The cost breakdown of Cataract surgery is determined by the type of lens used during the surgery, the type of cataract surgery, and the postoperative care. For example, the cost of toric lenses for cataract surgery will be more than the mono-focal cataract lens cost. Similarly, the robotic cataract surgery cost in India will be more than Femto laser cataract surgery cost in India.
The following explains the motiabind operation cost breakup with some considerable expenses.
Cost Breakup (INR)
Doctor Consultation Fee
Micro-incision Cataract Surgery (MICS)
Bladeless Cataract Surgery or Femto Laser Cataract surgery cost in India would be Rs 35,000 to 40,000 more than the cost of Micro-incision Cataract Surgery (MICS) for each eye.
List of Cataract Surgery Cost City wise
Cataract surgery costs vary from city to city in India. The variety of medical facilities and state-of-the-art treatment options in each city influences eye cataract surgery costs. Big cities provide a wide selection of hospitals for the best medical care. However, the cataract surgery cost in a government hospital or any other trusted hospital can be greater than expected. See the city-by-city list below to obtain a general idea of the cost of Cataract surgery in various Indian cities.
Min & Max Cost
|Delhi||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 1,45,000|| |
|Gurugram||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 1,40,000||Rs. 95,000|
Insurance for Cataract Surgery in India
Insurance or a mediclaim is the most straightforward approach to avoid paying excessive medical fees for Cataract surgery in India. HexaHealth provides excellent and reliable services to manage cashless medical claims and pay for all Cataract-related expenses. Get in touch with our top consultants so they can help you provide the simplest, most practical solutions throughout India. Additionally, you can analyse insurance coverage and estimate the price of Cataract surgery insurance in India.
The common questions which arises while facing complications due to Cataract are:
- Is Cataract covered or not in Insurance in India?
- Empanelled Hospitals List under the Insurance in India?
- Cashless claim process in Empanelled hospitals of India?
- Reimbursement Claims outside the Empanelled Hospitals of India?
Let’s discuss step-by-step.
Is Cataract Surgery covered under Medical Insurance?
Yes, Cataract Surgery is covered under health insurance.
List of Medical Insurance Companies for Cataract Surgery
Find the list of all medical insurance providers in India that offer Cataract surgery services.
|Aditya Birla Health Insurance||Covered|
Insurance Network Hospitals in India for Cataract Surgery
The following is the list of all network hospitals empanelled under the medical insurance companies in India for Cataract Surgery.
|Accura Eye Care||Delhi|| |
S 347, Block S, Panchsheel Park South, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110017, India
|Drishti Netralaya||Mumbai||184, near Building, Kannamwar Nagar II, Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Nelivigi Eye Hospital||Bangalore||450/435/10, Behind Kanthi sweets, Opposite Bangalore Central Mall, Bellandur Circle, ORR, Bangalore|
Cashless Claim Process for Cataract Surgery
HexaHealth's consultants are available throughout India and can assist you in successfully completing the cashless claim procedure for a Cataract surgery.
- Obtain a cashless insurance pre-approval.
- On your end, there is no paperwork.
- Quick and simple claim process settlement.
Reimbursement Claim for Cataract Surgery
With HexaHealth, submitting a reimbursement claim for Cataract Surgery is now simple. Receive support from our top advisors in India, who will precisely and efficiently assist you in settling and concluding the insurance refund.
Why wait? If urgency? Don’t forget to connect with our experts at #91 88606 88606 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and get solutions as earliest as possible. Get a cashless claim or an easy reimbursement claim for cataract surgery costs.
Medical Loan for Cataract Surgery in India
Due to the increasing unpredictability of Cataract surgery, we must cover our medical expenses. Even with a decent premium insurance plan, not everyone in India can afford the cataract surgery cost at a big, respected hospital.
Get a medical loan for Cataract Surgery in India with simple, flexible EMIs today to put your worries to rest. Top consultants at HexaHealth are here to help you receive simple, hassle-free medical emergency loans so you can handle the challenges of cataract.
If you live in India and don't have insurance, you can apply for a medical loan with:
- Instant approval
- No Collateral
- 0 Processing Fee
- 0% Interest
- Easy & Flexible EMIs
Cataract Surgery Cost from Expert Doctors
Get free quotes on possible lowest cost of Cataract Surgery from HexaHealth’s expert doctors.
Cataract Surgery Cost from NABH Accredited Hospitals
Get an average cost of Cataract Surgery from the trusted hospitals here. Compare the lowest Cataract Surgery cost from the top hospitals and know the treatment cost breakup and expenses details. Book online appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a Cataract surgery cost?
Depending on the technique and type of IOL used, Cataract surgery in India costs between Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,40,000, with an average cost being Rs 95,000.
What is the minimum per eye cataract surgery cost?
The cost of Cataract Surgery for each eye varies depending on a number of factors, with the lowest being Rs 25,000.
What is the average motiabind operation cost in India?
Cataract surgery price per eye in India may range around Rs 95,000 on average.
What is the maximum Cataract surgery cost in India?
Based on a variety of factors including type of technique and IOL lens used, in India single eye cataract surgery costs Rs 1,40,000.
What is the Cataract surgery cost in India from trusted Hospitals in India?
The city, the technique, the type of lens, and a few other things affect how much cataract surgery costs in government hospitals and any other trustworthy hospitals. Nearly all hospitals in India offer modern medical equipment and services that are fairly priced. The medical facilities in India work to keep these procedures as safe as they can by maintaining a clean environment and avoiding infection. In India, cataract surgery costs about Rs 95,000.
Who are the expert top doctors in India for Cataract eye surgery?
The following are some of the best doctors in India empanelled with HexaHealth who have experience in creating and implementing the ideal course of high-quality Cataract eye treatment at an affordable price:
- Dr Jatin Ashar, Mumbai
- Dr Digvijay Singh, Gurugram
- Dr Saurabh Singh, Delhi
- Dr Nitin S Shetty, Bengaluru
- Dr Deepankur Mahajan, Delhi
Does insurance cover Cataract surgery costs in India?
Yes, most daycare operations, including Cataract surgery, are covered by insurance only. You can reach us at email@example.com or by calling +91 88606 88606 for hassle-free Cataract insurance coverage throughout India.
What is the Cataract surgery cost in India covered under insurance?
In India, how much cataract surgery cost varies depending on several factors, ranging between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1,40,000:
- The minimum eye cataract surgery cost in India is Rs. 25,000.
- The average Cataract surgery price in India is around Rs. 95,000.
- Maximum motiabind operation cost goes up to Rs. 1,40,000.
How to apply for a personal loan for Cataract in India?
You can apply for a personal loan for Cataract, in India by following these steps:
- Verify your eligibility before starting the application.
- Apply after providing the required personal, professional, and financial information.
- Scan and upload the necessary paperwork
- The specialists will validate the submitted forms and papers.
- The loan will be sanctioned after being validated, and the loan amount will appear in your bank in a few days.
What documents are required for a loan of Cataract surgery in india?
To apply for a loan for Cataract surgery in India, the following paperwork must be provided:
- As proof of address, ration cards, utility bills, electricity bills, passports, and voter ID cards
- A valid driver's licence, passport, birth certificate, PAN card, and Aadhaar card are examples of acceptable forms of identification.
- Document of Employment that serves as a certification of the salaried professional's one year of nonstop employment
- Proof of Income/Salary: a recent six-month bank account statement for salaried professionals and a recent three-month pay stub for self-employed professionals.
Visit firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 88606 88606 for a complete list of the documents required for your loan application.
How much time does it take to get a Cataract Surgery loan approved in India?
How much personal loan amount can I take for Cataract surgery in India?
You can avail of a personal loan with Easy & Flexible EMIs at 0 % interest at HexaHealth for any procedure, including Cataract surgery.
What is the cost of Cataract surgery in india?
In India, Cataract surgery test costs range from Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,40,000.
Get Cost Estimate for Cataract Surgery
Cataract Surgery Cost in Different Cities in India
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Ahmedabad
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Bengaluru
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Bhubaneswar
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Chandigarh
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Chennai
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Delhi
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Faridabad
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Ghaziabad
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Greater Noida
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Gurgaon
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Guwahati
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Hyderabad
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Indore
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Jaipur
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Kanpur
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Kolkata
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Lucknow
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Mumbai
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Mysore
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Nagpur
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Navi Mumbai
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Noida
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Patna
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Pune
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Rajkot
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Surat
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Thane
- Cataract Surgery Cost in Vadodara
Cost of other treatments in India
- Squint Surgery Cost in India
- Cornea Transplant Cost in India
- Lasik Surgery Cost in India
- Ptosis Surgery Cost in India
- Pterygium Excision Cost in India
- Trabeculoplasty Cost in India
- Keratoplasty Cost in India
- Vitrectomy Cost in India
- Orbital Decompression Surgery Cost in India
- Amblyopia Surgery Cost in India
- Iridotomy Cost in India
- Trabeculectomy Cost in India
- Cyclophotocoagulation Cost in India
- Phacoemulsification or Phaco Cost in India
- Incision and Curettage of Chalazion Cost in India
- Cataract Laser Operation in Hindi Cost in India
- Phacoemulsification in Hindi Cost in India
- Microincision Cataract Surgery in Hindi Cost in India
- Robotic or Femotosecond Cataract Surgery in Hindi Cost in India
- Barrage Laser Cost in India
- Contoura Vision Cost in India