Dr. Manish Baijal
Laparoscopic / Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric Surgery / Metabolic, Metabolic And Bariatric Surgery
Experience : 30 years
97 % Recommended
MBBS, DNB General Surgery
38 Patients enquired about the Doctor in last 1 Hour
Book Appointment with Dr. Manish Baijal
A specialist in Laparoscopic / Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric Surgery / Metabolic, Metabolic And Bariatric Surgery with a rich experience of over 30 years is currently working in Max Hospital, Gurugram and has expertise in Surgery for morbid obesity and metabolic disorders (weight loss/ bariatric surgery), Surgery for abdominal wall hernias, Laparoscopic biliary surgeries (Gall bladder stone, common bile duct surgery etc.) and has pioneering work in scarless neck surgery for thyroid and parathyroid diseases, Gallbladder Stones, Hernia, Obesity Surgery, Piles, Fissure, Fistula, Appendix, Thyroid & Parathyroid as well as Scarless Neck Surgery. He has authored and co-authored 75 national and international publications. He has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis and treating patients with empathy.
Connect to Dr. Manish Baijal for priority appointments and hassle-free experience via medical experts of HexaHealth.
Dr. Manish Baijal performs major interventions in the following specilities:
- Laparoscopic / Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric Surgery / Metabolic, Metabolic And Bariatric Surgery
- Delhi Medical Council- Registration No. (11793)
Education & Achievements
- MBBS - Mangalore University, Karnataka, India (1992)
- DNB General Surgery - National Board of Examinations (1996)
- Hernia Society of India (National Chapter of APHS)
- Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India (OSSI)
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity & Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
- Society of endoscopic & laparoscopic surgeons of Asia (ELSA)
- Indian association of gastrointestinal endosurgeons (IAGES)
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian Society of Surgical Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
Dr. Manish Baijal specialises in the following treatments:
- Laser Piles Surgery
- Open Circumcision
- Umbilical Hernia Surgery
- Laser Surgery for Fissure
- Laser Surgery for Fistula
- Total Thyroidectomy
- Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins
- Stapler Circumcision
- Laser Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus
- Hydrocele Surgery (Hydrocelectomy)
- Pilonidal Flap Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
Check the availability of Dr. Manish Baijal for the appointment and consultation in the hospitals below.
FAQs about Dr. Manish Baijal
What does Dr. Manish Baijal specialise in?
Dr. Manish Baijal specialises in Laparoscopic / Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric Surgery / Metabolic, Metabolic And Bariatric Surgery.
How to book an appointment with Dr. Manish Baijal?
How much experience does Dr. Manish Baijal have?
Dr. Manish Baijal has 30 years of experience in Laparoscopic / Minimal Access Surgery, Bariatric Surgery / Metabolic, Metabolic And Bariatric Surgery.
Where does Doctor Manish Baijal practice?
Doctor Manish Baijal practices at the following hospitals:
What are the treatments done by Dr. Manish Baijal?
What are the consultation timings of Dr. Manish Baijal for an appointment?
The consultation timings of Dr. Manish Baijal for an appointment are:
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
What is the Consultation Fee of Doctor Manish Baijal?
The Consultation Fee of Doctor Manish Baijal is available on Call on 24*7 helpline number 6366530173.
What are Dr. Manish Baijal’s Educational qualifications?
Dr. Manish Baijal's qualifications are: MBBS, DNB General Surgery.
What are the recommendations and reviews for Dr. Manish Baijal?
There are 99% ratings and 97% recommendation for Dr. Manish Baijal based on the patient's feedback.
Book Appointment with Dr. Manish Baijal
Top Doctors in Gurgaon
Latest Health Articles
Top Treatments in Gurgaon
Download HexaHealth App
Get free consultation with our expert doctors, store all your health records at one place and get real time updates of appointments, consultations & surgery.