A specialist in Radiology and Imaging with a rich experience of over 22 years is currently working in Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram. She has handled numerous complex medical cases and is known for attention to detail, accurate diagnosis and treating patients with empathy.
Connect to Dr Jyoti Arora for priority appointments and hassle free experience via medical experts of HexaHealth.
Dr. Jyoti Arora performs major interventions in the following specilities:
Education & Achievements
- MBBS - BJ Medical college, Ahmedabad 2000
- DMRE - Sheth VS Hospital (NHLM Medical college), Ahmedabad 2002
- MD - Sheth VS Hospital (NHLM Medical college), Ahmedabad 2003
- FRCR - Royal College of Radiology, London 2004
- Fellowship in RN imaging and PETCT(UK) - Royal United Hospital, Bath, UK 2007
- CCST UK - Bristol Royal Infirmary, UK 2008
- Fellowship in breast imaging (UK) - Bristol Royal Infirmary, UK 2008
- British Society of Breast Radiology
- Indian Radiology & Imaging Association
- Breast Imaging Society India
- Royal College of North America
Check the availability of Dr. Jyoti Arora for the appointment and consultation in the hospitals below
CH Baktawar Singh Rd, Medicity Near Olympus, Medicity, Islampur Colony Sector 38 Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana
FAQs about Dr. Jyoti Arora
What does Dr. Jyoti Arora specialise in?
Dr. Jyoti Arora specialises in Radiology.
How to book an appointment with Dr. Jyoti Arora?
How much experience does Dr. Jyoti Arora have?
Dr. Jyoti Arora has 22 years experience in Radiology.
Where does Doctor Jyoti Arora practice?
What are the treatments done by Dr. Jyoti Arora?
Doctor Jyoti Arora provides treatments such as:
What are the consultation timings of Dr. Jyoti Arora for an appointment?
The consultation timings of Dr. Jyoti Arora for an appointment are:
Mon - Sat
10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
What is the Consultation Fee of Doctor Jyoti Arora?
The Consultation Fee of Doctor Jyoti Arora is available on Call on 24*7 helpline number 8860688606.
What are Dr. Jyoti Arora’s Educational qualifications?
Dr. Jyoti Arora's qualifications are: MBBS , DMRE , MD , FRCR , Fellowship in RN imaging and PETCT(UK) , CCST UK , Fellowship in breast imaging (UK) .
What are the recommendations and reviews for Dr. Jyoti Arora?
There are 76% Ratings and 100% recommendation for Dr. Jyoti Arora based on the patient's feedback.